Friday, August 20, 2021

2021 MS 5000 Challenge

My goal for 2021 is different;  my pledge is to again match every dollar donated to support my ride through the MS5000 donation page below AND ride at least 2 miles for every dollar donated.  Donate $50- that equals a $50 match plus 100 miles in your honor.   As you may know, my dear friend Paul who hosts this fundraiser has MS.  After initial diagnosis, he was told the cure was “a million miles away” so he thought he’d just get on his motorcycle and go get it.  To date, Paul has logged 443,860 miles.  This a number that most people never even drive a car in their lifetime.  My Aunt Pat died from complications from MS; I do this ride in her honor.  I’m planning to do my part- the next move is yours.

 

https://www.longhaulpaul.com/ms5000/ms5000-donations/

 

click the “CHECK THIS BOX TO SELECT THE RIDER YOU ARE SUPPORTING” and my name will be second from the bottom [it’s posted in reverse registration order I think].   Donations can be submitted anytime between today and October 25th, although the riding portion is limited to September 1 through October 20.

 

Thanks again for your support- stay safe and enjoy the ride


No comments:

Post a Comment